Friday, July 31, 2009

Vacation Week, a Special Birthday, & an Invitation!

So this past week has been vacation week for us but instead of going anywhere major we did a stay-cation, only going to local attractions... Tannehill State Park, swimming, the movies, & the zoo! I have pictures I wanted to share of the Park! This was my first time EVER to this park & it was pretty cool but I was definitely wearing the wrong shoes... flip flops!!!

And as most of you know it was Mike's birthday & our anniversary, all rolled into one, Friday, July 31st... 5 blissful years!

Pictures, for your viewing pleasure... http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq111/acollins24/Vacation%202009/?albumview=slideshow

I attached a link to the slideshow even though I REALLY REALLY wanted to embed the slideshow! I just couldn't figure it out... I can embed it fine but I can't make the pictures go in the order I want them in, instead they're backwards (the last image shows first & the first image shows last)! If anyone knows the answer to my issues, please share!

Last but not least... a friend & I are hosting a wonderful marriage building seminar (The Love Dare, based on the movie Fireproof) on one of my fav Internet communities on the web, Just Mommies! Anyone interested come visit us at the board... just click on the graphic below for more details!


No comments:

Post a Comment