Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Austin's First Short Story!

Car Crash by Austin

“Hey Nacy, what cha’ doin’?”
“Oh, nothing.”
“C’mon, tell me!”
“I already told you!” She shouted “I’m not doing anything!”
“You’re doin’ somethin’,” I argue, “You jus’ won’t tell me nothin’!”
“Can we go on one road trip without you two fighting,” Dad asks from the front. We are supposed to go to Atlanta, Georgia. But I hate this car!!! It’s cramped so I’m shoulder to shoulder with Nacy. It also smells like Swiss cheese. Swiss cheese!!! It couldn’t have been cheddar. I hate Swiss cheese but love cheddar cheese.
“Me fight?” I reply “Now I would never do that, right sis?”
Boom!!!
A car smashed into Nacy’s side of the car. That the last I see before blacking out.
I wake up a few minutes later, under a red SUV. I smell gasoline. A lot of gasoline. I can’t move. Then I see a big problem. Fire! It’s everywhere! The smoke starts to smother me! I desperately need help. I look around frantically. Nacy is right beside me.
“Help,” I scream! I get Nacy to finally wake up.
“Wh-what’s going on?”
“A fire,” I tell her! “Now get up and get otta here!”
“What about you? Your leg is smashed under that car!”
I start hacking. The smoke is thick now. I feel Nacy trying to pull me out.
“What are you doin’, Nacy?!”
“Helping you!”
“Run! Get outta here! I’m a goner but you’re not! Get…”
Boom!
I hear an explosion. It must be our car.
“I’m not leaving you, Lisa! We’re sisters! We both live or we both die!”
“Alright you stubborn fool! There’s a saw over there. Saw my leg off so I can get outta here!” She does it. But the pain makes me pass out.
Two hours later I awake. Nacy is by my side. The only other person is a nurse.

I don't know about you, but I like it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment